Lamesa is centrally located on a highway system that easily reaches all West Texas and Eastern New Mexico cities and towns. Lamesa is also is within a few hours' drives of Texas' major metropolitan areas. Regional air services connect with Dallas providing access to anywhere in the world.
Highways & Roadways
- U.S. Highways 180 and 87
- State Highways 137 and 349
- Farm Roads 179, 826, and 827
Lamesa is conveniently connected via four-lane divided highways to Interstate 27 in Lubbock, providing access to points North, and Interstate 20 in Big Spring providing access to points East and West.
Texas-New Mexico and Oklahoma (TNM&O) Coaches Inc. – The local bus Station at North 2nd and Dallas. TNM&O provides bus transportation to routes North and South of Lamesa.
Lamesa Municipal Airport
- Location: Two miles northeast of the city.
- Lat/Long: 32-45-22.600N / 101-55-10.100W (32.7562778 / -101.9194722)
- Elevation: 2998 ft. / 913.8 m
Lubbock International Airport (LIA)
- Location: 5401 N. Martin Luther King Boulevard
Lubbock, TX 79403
- Airlines: American Eagle, Continental, and Southwest
Midland International Airport (MAF)
- Location: 9506 LaForce Boulevard
- Airlines: American Eagle, Continental, Southwest, and United Express