Where do I rent a city facility?
You may rent a city owned facility at the water department:

601 South 1st Street
Lamesa, Texas 79331

Show All Answers

1. Where do I rent the city public pool?
2. Where do I rent a city facility?
3. Where do I get a copy of my birth certificate, marriage license or divorce decree?
4. Are solicitors required to obtain a permit?
5. Where do I pay for traffic citations?
6. Where do I apply for a dance permit?
7. Where is your campground?
8. How much do you charge to stay at the campground?
9. What are the hours at the landfill?
10. Do I need a permit to keep livestock on my property?