Currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- The Lamesa Police Department is accepting applications for a Full Time Communications Officer. Responsible for receiving incoming emergency calls and dispatching to appropriate safety personnel. Performs other duties related to dispatch activities.
Qualified applicants must have a High School Diploma or GED, must have computer skills, be willing to work shift schedules including nights.
Applications can be downloaded from City website: ci.lamesa.tx.us for more information contact Personnel Director (806) 872-4326, fax (806) 872-4341 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The City of Lamesa provides excellent benefits and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- The City of Lamesa is accepting applications for a person of Admin Assistant / Grant Coordinator / CFS Coordinator. Develops and coordinates grant funded programs for agencies, institutions, local government. Records Management Officer for the city coordinates, plans and manages Chicken Fried Steak Festival event. Assist City Manager and Code Enforcement/ Inspections Department by performing the following duties. Reviews literature dealing with funds available through grants from governmental agencies and private foundations to determine feasibility of developing programs to supplement local annual budget allocations. Assists department personnel in writing periodic reports to comply with grant requirements.
- Coordinator of the Chicken Fried Steak Festival. Assist City Manager, Code Enforcement / Inspection Department in answering phone calls, complaints and any reporting as needed.
- Serves as Record Management Officer for the City of Lamesa.
- Education and Experience: (A) Graduation from a college or university with a bachelor’s degree in public administration, business management, or closely related field, and (B) two (2) years of related experience; or (C) Any equivalent combination of education and progressively responsible experience, with additional work experience substituting for the required education on a year for year basis. Valid Texas C Driver’s License with acceptable record.
Applications can be downloaded from City website ci.lamesa.tx.us available . Contact Personnel Director (806)872-4326 Ext 5.or e-mail email@example.com The City of Lamesa provides excellent benefits and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.