Request for Proposals
Notice of Sale of Tennis Court - Park Property
The City of Lamesa, TX is the owner of the following described property situated in Dawson County, Texas, to-wit:
- South 1st and South Avenue S described as 92 feet East and West by 133 feet North and South out of the Southwest corner of that 6 acre tract of land out of the Northwest One-fourth of Section 1, Block 36, Township-5-North, T. & P. Ry. Co. Survey in Dawson County, Texas, which is described in that Correction Deed recorded in Volume 125, Page 60 of the Deed Records of Dawson County, Texas.
The City of Lamesa is now receiving sealed Bids for the purchase of all of the above described property. The property will be sold to the highest bidder for cash and such sale and conveyance will be on the following terms and conditions, to-wit:
- Such sale shall be subject to all existing and valid restrictions, mineral reservations and easements, if any, of record in the Office of the Clerk of Dawson County, Texas or actually visible on the ground.
- The City of Lamesa shall not be required to accept any bid or offer or be required to consummate any sale, and may reject any other bids.
- The sale and conveyance shall be without warranty of title and the City of Lamesa shall not be required to furnish any purchaser an owner's policy of title insurance or an abstract of title.
- Each bid must specify whether it is for all or a described part of such property.
- Each bid shall be for the full cash price and the city shall not be liable or required to finance any part of the transaction.
Sealed bids for the above described property will be accepted in the Office of the City Secretary of the City of Lamesa, Texas at 601 South First Street, Lamesa, Texas 79331 until the 20th day of November, 2012 at 4 p.m. Bids will be open at 5:30 p.m. at the regular scheduled meeting of the City Council of the City of Lamesa, Texas, all bids will be opened and read aloud at said meeting.
: October 16, 2012
Maria Hatchett, City Secretary for the City of Lamesa, Texas